Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What's new!

-One would think that being a stay at home mom would allow me more time to blog but it seems to have the opposite affect on me. We have been very busy the last several weekends. Which then means my weeks are crazy as I try to get everything picked up and the kids back on their schedule.

I still haven't taken pics of our new rooms but I will soon.

Josie loves to play with her babies. She is constantly changing their diapers and nursing them. She is singing her ABC's and counting to 10 now. She is so proud of herself. We're pretty happy with this too.

Cooper is pulling up on everything and trying to walk along furniture. He is also walking with just holding our hands. He's even started to try and let go off things and balance himself. He also cut his 5th tooth through this last weekend with out us even noticing that he was working on another tooth. Hopefully they all start coming in easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment