Thursday, July 28, 2011

A new chapter!

Well, this last week Luke and I came to the decision that I would leave my job at Organic Valley to stay at home with the kids. I loved my job and the people that I worked with but staying home with our kids was something we both really wanted. I wish the best to everyone that I worked with and I will truly miss them. It was a very hard decision to make as it's hard to find a job that you really like and enjoy and enjoy the people that you work with.50th percentile)
On another note, Cooper had his 2 month well baby check last week and here are the stats:
Weight - 12 lbs 12 oz(50th percentile)
Height - 21.6 in(3rd percentile)
Amazingly he is still quite a bit smaller than Josie was at this same age. Hopefully he catches up!!
Josie is still loving her baby brother and wants to hold him on a daily basis. She is talking up a storm and is learning new words steadily. Cooper loves to lay on his book and look around, although when sleeping he won't lay flat. He sleeps in his bouncy seat at night and in the swing during the day. He is sleeping 7-9 hours at a time at night. He is also eating like crazy during the day. He is quite happy in the mornings but by the evening he becomes quite unhappy and cries a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment