Wednesday, June 9, 2010

9 Months Old

Well, we have hit the 9 month milestone. Josie seems to be doing excellent. She had her 9 month well baby check up earlier this week and she weighed in at 20 pounds 2 ounces and measured just shy of 28 inches long. She is still falling into the 50-75th percentile range. She is slowing down in her weight gain but she has become a very active little girl. Here she is showing how active she is both crawling and standing up, walking along things.






Needless to say she loses her pants easily.
And when you play hard, you crash hard too. Doesn't take much to relax and fall asleep when Daddy is holding you.
Here she is showing how much she likes to eat. One of her favorite foods is spaghetti.





This last weekend she was able to enjoy playing all day with her cousins Griffin and Finley. Here is a great picture of her and Griffin. I think Griffin is trying to show Josie how to drive.


Here they are several weeks ago and Griffin is pushing Josie around in his new toy. They were having a blast.


I hope those of you reading this enjoy. I keep asking myself if I should keep posting, any thoughts?




2 comments:

  1. I figure even if no one reads my posts it is a journal to my kids that they can read some day. Keep going Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Josie is getting! Such cute pics! I have several of Alyssa crashed on her daddy, too. Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete